Alliance to Horde Ratio

When I asked wether or not you were a man has zero relevancy towards trash talking a person as a player (unless you're sexist).

I was not referring to that at all. Just take a look at your overral personality. I've seen you in BGs, and all you do is talk shit when things aren't all dandy with you.

P.S. I hear you love to bitch at Derna when she queues with Waw Tawent. Hunny, don't bitch at a mother of two because you can not get into an active guild. Best of luck!
<

Rofl.

I think you're sorta confused there. I had the oppertunity to stay in WT, but I didn't due to the fact that horde was facerolling at the time. So then I decided to go back to Firetree, and play with friends. I do admit, that I did make a LF guild post, BUT when I made a small guild on Firetree consisting of a few friends, I realised I just wanted to play with them. So just because you just care about winning, doesn't mean I do.

Also, I'm getting offers to join Bean Town. Nice try, trying to bash me though. Keep up the good work. And as you would say, best of luck to you.
<

Why can't we all just be friends

This makes hotbot sad

In another note I got the boa ring changed my spec, 170sp 30% crit and with all my haste CDs going I got 1.1 sec wraths, 1.5 sec starfires and 1.18 sec starsurges,

Got to love 77.79% haste

Rofl.

I think you're sorta confused there. I had the oppertunity to stay in WT, but I didn't due to the fact that horde was facerolling at the time. So then I decided to go back to Firetree, and play with friends. I do admit, that I did make a LF guild post, BUT when I made a small guild on Firetree consisting of a few friends, I realised I just wanted to play with them. So just because you just care about winning, doesn't mean I do.

Also, I'm getting offers to join Bean Town. Nice try, trying to bash me though. Keep up the good work. And as you would say, best of luck to you.
<

I'm not confused at all, Sweetheart. I find it funny that you say winning doesn't matter to you otherwise you wouldn't be bitching at a more intellegent women about how you can not stand to be on the otherside when Waw Tawent is queueing. Also, your attitude towards winning and losing is quite disgusting because that is what the alliance consists of "so just because you just care about winning, doesn't mean I do". To bad alliance is filled with a crock of players like that. Ontop of that, good job receiving an offer to join my guild Beautown Bullies. Now I'll be the bigger person and end my side of our dispute. Good look, Hun!
<

putting the faces at the end of ur posts and arguing in such a ways as mimicking each other you look no more mature then two 7 y.o.'s arguing at school

Beau how does it make you feel Curley #1 rogue universe got in a premade before you? please exlpain
<

Well, I already explained my opinion on this topic with Wtbdispel in my earlier topic titled "You're Welcome". Since he has every post I'v made on google alert, I'm sure he could pull up the response to it really quick.

P.S. Frantix believes Slyddur is better then Curley. I thought players in the same guild would have unbiased opinions on players. I guess you can only dream, right?
<

Well, I already explained my opinion on this topic with Wtbdispel in my earlier topic titled "You're Welcome". Since he has every post I'v made on google alert, I'm sure he could pull up the response to it really quick.

P.S. Frantix believes Slyddur is better then Curley. I thought players in the same guild would have unbiased opinions on players. I guess you can only dream, right?
<

do you really think i was being serious when i said Curley #1 rogue universe?

Slyddur is obv levels above curley this is known.

some1 just make another Horde guild im sure many people would be willing to join and we can start having more premade's besides Waw Tawent VS <Insert Here>

Why can't we all just be friends

This makes hotbot sad

In another note I got the boa ring changed my spec, 170sp 30% crit and with all my haste CDs going I got 1.1 sec wraths, 1.5 sec starfires and 1.18 sec starsurges,

Got to love 77.79% haste

Ugh you already hit hard enough don't need it to be faster - Hotbot #1 Balance

I'm not confused at all, Sweetheart. I find it funny that you say winning doesn't matter to you otherwise you wouldn't be bitching at a more intellegent women about how you can not stand to be on the otherside when Waw Tawent is queueing. Also, your attitude towards winning and losing is quite disgusting because that is what the alliance consists of "so just because you just care about winning, doesn't mean I do". To bad alliance is filled with a crock of players like that. Ontop of that, good job receiving an offer to join my guild Beautown Bullies. Now I'll be the bigger person and end my side of our dispute. Good look, Hun!
<

Also, just throwing my last 2 cents into this, but you're the shithead whose being nosy and getting into my buisness. I still suggest you stop talking on these forums in general, because you also have no place to say whose more intelligent then me. And although alliance is full of them, like I said, doesn't mean I'm one of them, I mean I don't afk every game I'm about to lose.

Have fun winning all the time cutie.

Users who are viewing this thread