10-19 Darkchewie's 19 FC Resto Druid Gear Guide

Re: Darkchewie's 19 Guardian Druid Guide - Warlords of Draenor

Yes but wouldn't 1 agility>3crit for guardians?? or is crit viable on guardian

The black wolfs scale to the same agility as Ancient Groves in warsong.. so it's just a free +3 crit.

Nice guide. Very helpful to some of the new fc's who might need it.

Update -

I've concluded that the Vigorous Belt of the Monkey > Tarantula Silk Sash.

By making the switch you lose 2 stamina (38 health) but you gain .92 % physical damage reduction in bear, .7% dodge, and 6 free agility for damage.

Update -

I've concluded that the Vigorous Belt of the Monkey > Tarantula Silk Sash.

By making the switch you lose 2 stamina (38 health) but you gain .92 % physical damage reduction in bear, .7% dodge, and 6 free agility for damage.

only if you need to deal damage. TSS is better against caster-heavy opponents and/or if you're constantly on the move

I'm looking at it from a premade standpoint and there is a serious lack of casters in the current meta. Vigorous belt is better against all the melee. .92% physical is a hefty amount.

And I've now found Belt of the Fang > Vigorous Belt of the Monkey after scaling..

I think that's finally the last possible thing I could discover...

Could you add an alternative to the Sylvanas ring, Probably Argas?

Could you add an alternative to the Sylvanas ring, Probably Argas?

If you don't have Sylvanas, run with Ello's and Stillwater's. If you can't get Ello's then I believe you would have to settle for Argas.

If you don't have Sylvanas, run with Ello's and Stillwater's. If you can't get Ello's then I believe you would have to settle for Argas.

Yeah Slyvanas was only for horde tho and so is stillwater's.

weather beaten fishing hat is ilvl 10 could it scale to something good?
also chefs hat has a 10+ armor bonus and is ilvl 1

weather beaten fishing hat is ilvl 10 could it scale to something good?
also chefs hat has a 10+ armor bonus and is ilvl 1

Armor is great but 10 wouldn't be near enough to surpass the LFH. I highly doubt the weather beaten could gain that much stamina through scaling. LFH is definitely the best.

Armor is great but 10 wouldn't be near enough to surpass the LFH. I highly doubt the weather beaten could gain that much stamina through scaling. LFH is definitely the best.
chefs hat is item level 1 and has 10 armor at that level with 23 more levels of scaling could it surpass lfh?

chefs hat is item level 1 and has 10 armor at that level with 23 more levels of scaling could it surpass lfh?

in 20-29, WBFH scales 10/10, so I'm pretty sure the scaling isn't too hot in 10-19. As far as Chef's Hat goes, it scales oddly. From what I've seen, it scales down, so below +10. Though I wanna know how useful extra armor is for overall FCs, tank spec or not.

I guess it's possible! Not sure of anybody who has one to test.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread