My Vision

It's not animosity, I'm simply asking what kind of person with a title will you be. While you do have good ideas and try to execute them you tend to have a short temper and are easily discouraged. I hope you do improve things but Ill take the wait an see approch.

Yeah, I hope you didn't take my reply the wrong way I didn't intend any hostility, we've always been cool. Im gonna do my best.

if you think there was any 1v1 going on in mid last night, you must not have been paying attention.

Duels are fun. Let's duel :)

your lock, vs my rogue... in a duel?
You know what, I don't even care what you think man. I tried to apologize. I refuse to endeavor any further into your childish games. Our conversation is over until you have something productive to contribute.

your lock, vs my rogue... in a duel?
You know what, I don't even care what you think man. I tried to apologize. I refuse to endeavor any further into your childish games. Our conversation is over until you have something productive to contribute.

Yes, my lock vs your rogue. I just KNOW you're gonna wriggle your way out of this one by saying it's such a foregone conclusion that it's not worth your time, but say goodbye to your credibility.

Oh wait, I accidentily inferred that you had any credibility to speak of, as if you hadn't flushed that shit down the toilet right here on ol TI.

My bad.

Always open for that duel.

PS
ya big pansy

Yes, my lock vs your rogue. I just KNOW you're gonna wriggle your way out of this one by saying it's such a foregone conclusion that it's not worth your time, but say goodbye to your credibility.

Oh wait, I accidentily inferred that you had any credibility to speak of, as if you hadn't flushed that shit down the toilet right here on ol TI.

My bad.

Always open for that duel.

PS
ya big pansy

zerkerjerker#1228 lets go

People, people...there's way too much tension between all of y'all. Leave the conflicts in the Gulch.

Firstly I'm not gonna argue the name behind the bracket master as the choosing has already happened, though I would disagree with the method of appointment as well as state that of [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] [MENTION=5141]Myrm[/MENTION] making decisions so......quick and passive....please note that when doing something that doesn't pertain to 19s, it is better to not do it at all than if you're gonna do it halfway. eg. choosing a bracket master etc. As we all know anything outside of 19s doesn't capture your attention and motivation. If you want to argue your decision with me I'll be more than willing to entertain...

Secondly, as James is Bracket Master....congratulations are in order but you must know that this is not an easy task. Somethings that you must note as bracket master, or what I believe encompasses a true bracket master.

-You do not belong to any faction exclusively, you are like a piece of paper in the wind playing which faction needs the most support and have a pure neutral perspective.
-You do not have any bias towards any guilds(s), not even your own.
-Your word is your bond,say what you mean...mean what you say. So choose your words very wisely.
-Events must be carefully planned and executed, no last minute pulling out, no emo-raging taking people off of Btag, no smack talking and stooping to that "level". If you mess up say you mess up, don't defend it blindly.

Just some words I think would put you on that clear and narrow path, good luck in your endeavors and I hope you run with this opportunity!

Firstly I'm not gonna argue the name behind the bracket master as the choosing has already happened, though I would disagree with the method of appointment as well as state that of [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] [MENTION=5141]Myrm[/MENTION] making decisions so......quick and passive....please note that when doing something that doesn't pertain to 19s, it is better to not do it at all than if you're gonna do it halfway. eg. choosing a bracket master etc. As we all know anything outside of 19s doesn't capture your attention and motivation. If you want to argue your decision with me I'll be more than willing to entertain...

Secondly, as James is Bracket Master....congratulations are in order but you must know that this is not an easy task. Somethings that you must note as bracket master, or what I believe encompasses a true bracket master.

-You do not belong to any faction exclusively, you are like a piece of paper in the wind playing which faction needs the most support and have a pure neutral perspective.
-You do not have any bias towards any guilds(s), not even your own.
-Your word is your bond,say what you mean...mean what you say. So choose your words very wisely.
-Events must be carefully planned and executed, no last minute pulling out, no emo-raging taking people off of Btag, no smack talking and stooping to that "level". If you mess up say you mess up, don't defend it blindly.

Just some words I think would put you on that clear and narrow path, good luck in your endeavors and I hope you run with this opportunity!

I agree with you 100%, I was chosen because I have been trying to organize events for some time now. I started the first 3s tournament etc. and have wrote the premade rules that are agreed upon and so far followed. I was not blindly chosen both Myrm and Laurasia had spoken to me previous to receiving the title. It was not "Quick and passive."
I understand I have responsibility to uphold, as well as the need to be mature at all times, both on and off of TI.
I disagree with a few things. I do not own a horde 29. I do belong to the alliance in terms of where I play and that wont ever change. Does this mean I wont pay any attention to the horde? Of course not, any activities I come up with will be as a whole. Not just the alliance.
Im here to help improve the bracket. One part of improving this bracket is to slow down the FoTMs, so as for bias towards a guild I have no bias towards any guild but I will be disappointed in any guild who runs 8 man PUGs with 3 BMs, Ferals, and Discs. That is not in any way, shape, or form helping this bracket.
Thanks for sharing your feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ball is in the right hands with Jamesy boy at the helm...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread