My Vision

And yet you allowed a BM into your premade last night. Oh, the lols, the glorious lols.
Ferals are banned in premades. There is a limit of 1 brewmaster in a 10v10 premade. The only time you will ever see a feral on my team is when Thot gets bored. That is my brewmaster for my 10 man premade team so yes, he practices with us. This isn't holy crit, I didn't have 3 brews. I had my one main brew. Are you still salty about getting guild kicked two years ago?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ferals are banned in premades. There is a limit of 1 brewmaster in a 10v10 premade. The only time you will ever see a feral on my team is when Thot gets bored. That is my brewmaster for my 10 man premade team so yes, he practices with us. This isn't holy crit, I didn't have 3 brews. I had my one main brew. Are you still salty about getting guild kicked two years ago?

Lol you're not even good james. I've only dueled you once and you embarrassed yourself.

The reason I don't like you is that you make excuses for literally EVERYTHING. Doesn't matter what you did wrong, who you told lies about, or when you lost. You've always got an excuse to pull out of your ass. Always.

yee man, thats why we (gsc) almost beat SR in a bo3 and performed pretty well in the 19s Twink Cup, when the majority, almost everyone comes from the 24/29 bracket :)

setting up premades in 29s is going to be hard because of the lack of competitive play. nothing to do with how good some players are. also this is US not EU and from what i can tell EU 20-29 is nothing like US

Hey we've talked, posted back and forth for some time now, I really would love to know though... What are your Twinks names? It would just be nice to recognize you when I see you.

Sweetsidney

Lol you're not even good james. I've only dueled you once and you embarrassed yourself.

The reason I don't like you is that you make excuses for literally EVERYTHING. Doesn't matter what you did wrong, who you told lies about, or when you lost. You've always got an excuse to pull out of your ass. Always.
I killed you 1v1 in mid last night 3 times. I killed you, you soul stoned, then I killed you again. So I'm going to respectfully disagree with you thinking I'm bad. I'm being a gentleman from here on out. I've been chosen to help improve this bracket, because it has been recognized that that is what I want to do and that I have made steps to do so. I apologize for anything I have ever said to you to offend you or make you angry. I hope that as mature adults we can move forward in a mature manner.

Firstly, people and their salty attitudes may want to take them onto another thread because I think the genuine message of this thread is important. James is seeking unity, not division.

But James, I issue you with a few questions, not to maliciously attack your ideology or to attempt to undermine you, but to delve for further answers (perhaps ones to be asked in your potential leader-chat).
How do we bring new players in but attempt to control their class choice (i.e, no more ferals or brews kthxbai), without causing issues, AND maintain interest?
How do we limit what is and isn't "allowed" in premades in terms of jumps/glitches etc when multiple persons are more than happy to bend the rules for their gain?
What goals are realistically achievable to set for the bracket?

I call myself an optimist, but there's a lot of bad-eggs out who are 110% in it for themselves and are going to be tough to warp...
I can't speak entirely on behalf of Nova, but I'm sure our support is given for positive change. At the very least, mine is.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I appreciate your thoughts. To bring new players in goes back to where I mentioned solo players on not as well known realms forming groups. Spam trade, let wow players know that 29s are a thing, bring them in, and help them become better players. The persons who introduce these players that are new to the bracket could explain to them right and wrong choices of classes etc and why we don't need more ferals and brewmasters and to play something that shows skill, and more importantly, that you enjoy playing.
To maintain interest requires a group of friends. If i didnt have people I was close to in game I wouldn't play near as often. My premade team and I have been together for between 1-7 years, at least 5 of them. I enjoy playing with them, and it keeps me active.
What goals are achievable? I think that any goal is achievable so a better question is what goal should be our first priority? I think the first thing we need to focus on is reviving the premade scene for 29s.
I really appreciate your optimism, it's good to see that some people out there can respect and help with what I, what we, want do to for this bracket.
In regards to your questions about premade rules please check out the Premade Records thread that is stickied. I will add jump rules later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I killed you 1v1 in mid last night 3 times. I killed you, you soul stoned, then I killed you again. So I'm going to respectfully disagree with you thinking I'm bad. I'm being a gentleman from here on out. I've been chosen to help improve this bracket, because it has been recognized that that is what I want to do and that I have made steps to do so. I apologize for anything I have ever said to you to offend you or make you angry. I hope that as mature adults we can move forward in a mature manner.

Did you just talk down to a warlock because you killed him as a rogue?

Did you just talk down to a warlock because you killed him as a rogue?

All I was saying is he obvious didn't beat me in a duel if he can't take me in WSG. I'm not going to dabble into these petty disagreements. Franchi, with all due respect, please keep your mouth shut unless you are directly involved in the situation, or have something constructive to say that will benefit those involved. This talk between myself, and both you and cigarette is over. I wish you both the best of luck and hope to see you both contributing in positive manners.
-James

If there were only 3 brews on we were having a slow night. Im going to have to log back in and fix that.
See that's what we are trying to fix in the bracket. The scum comps are just ridiculous. The unskilled players or players that simply don't have enough gear or are free to plays can't play against that. I don't know if you guys think your good or if you do it to troll, but every time my team runs against yours with a regular, balanced comp we usually smash you guys. Simply because skill and coordination coupled with a solid group of players will always prevail. I really hope to see Holy Crit are it up, run better comps, and build a ten man team. If you guys want to be respected and show that your good that is the only way.

Titles are given to two kinds of people

A. Important people
OR
B. unimportant people that need to try to feel important

I look forward to seening witch one you are in the up coming weeks

where is all this animosity coming from? We've had nothing but productive discussions in the past and I have received from you nothing but compliments from you in terms of what I want to do with this bracket. My title has nothing to do with feeling important I was chosen to help manage this bracket.

where is all this animosity coming from? We've had nothing but productive discussions in the past and I have received from you nothing but compliments from you in terms of what I want to do with this bracket. My title has nothing to do with feeling important I was chosen to help manage this bracket.

It's not animosity, I'm simply asking what kind of person with a title will you be. While you do have good ideas and try to execute them you tend to have a short temper and are easily discouraged. I hope you do improve things but Ill take the wait an see approch.

Users who are viewing this thread