<Rumsey Rum Brewing Co> VS <AP Twinks> and Stream!!

FC- PosionHeart
RSham - Starburst
Priest - Jab
Mist Weaver - Weneedheals
Boomy- Cantbeam
Brew Monk - Misty
Hunter - Concept
War -TBA
Rogue-Timeforsaper
Warlock - Cigarlock

i dont understand the point of posting roster, especially right before the game

So people can see and root for the team they have friends on/ cheer against for people they hate. It makes it more interesting but we were going to post rosters yesterday but we forgot

So people can see and root for the team they have friends on/ cheer against for people they hate. It makes it more interesting but we were going to post rosters yesterday but we forgot

but anyone who is actual friends with the person they want to root for should already know they are playing, they can just ask if anything. I saw ppl complaining in 29 wargames that one team didnt post their roster and stuff. Just seems really stupid.

but anyone who is actual friends with the person they want to root for should already know they are playing, they can just ask if anything. I saw ppl complaining in 29 wargames that one team didnt post their roster and stuff. Just seems really stupid.

Seeing that someone has 2 more agil and some more crit won't change the game it's how they actually use the gear and how they play any idiot can be bis but some people actually put the BiS to use

AP twinks dominating so far off of Rumseys mistakes.

Gg's hopefully RRBC can face AP Twinks with our official roster ;), Both teams had some big mistakes looks like AP Twinks got ahold of our mistakes .

our priest [MENTION=16851]Riptides[/MENTION] did not show up so we had robby play for us, unfortunately he had a lot of DC issues
I think AP twinks is wargaming For Twenty next weekend? Hopefully we can do a fair redo
GG guys

GGs to both teams. I considered <RRBC> top dogs of the bracket, but with <AP Twinks> victory I would say the crown has been handed over.

With that being said, <NWA> is coming back and wants that crown! Get ready boys! Here we come! :D

Thanks for all the support that we recieved , Great Games to everyone who was involved

<AP Twinks> has more matches to come

We'll see you in the Gulch

GGs guys, much love to RRBC :) The games were a lot of fun and our guild is stoked for more games to come in the next couple weeks! Shoutouts to Lenny for gearing a warrior in 2 hours for the game haha

All I can say is, if the "crown" can be handed over by 1 loss, I can't imagine how many times it's going to be handed over in a few months. LOL

gg good for you saper! once i get my a team set we will play u

<fbkb> recruiting for premades check us out on tichondrius horde

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread