<Rumsey Rum Brewing Co> VS <AP Twinks> and Stream!!

WHAT ARE THOSE?!!!!! THE NEW PAYLESS 7.0's?
"When you think you trappin but can't get the $15 a month for gametime but can afford the new Jordan's hobo edition"
"Looks like someone tried to rob you n felt bad bc they saw your shoes and left you their salt"

Dude I'm 16. I vape so I am a real gangsta I went on the show were they take teens to prison 4 bad stuff I got caught smoking vape in my bathroom so my mom took me to police station, when I got to the prison I saw my homie Tyrone and Jerome the booty bro's (let's just say they are the booty pimps of the prison) me n them real right ya feel? Don't test me b4 I call the Booty Bro's when you get it.
Btw tell Jared Fogles he gon taste my footlong soon when I get in.

lol good game

those are designer broke boy
there is more money in one of those shards of "caffeine" than you have seen in your life
mr. i can't afford a 16oz bottle of lean lmao
p.s. i have a subscription i just don't want to join your guild

What designer is that? Broke Boyz ass.? All I wear is Ralph and hilfiger do you even know that Gucci gang? I got a $180 Versace belt on my dresser niglet. Everyone knows you just froze salt and threw it on your plugs shit. Why drop $100 on lean when I can drop $100 on some real drugs do you even tweak bro?
"Cannot trade with Starter Accounts" keep tryin boi you ain't going no were

Users who are viewing this thread