US WoD WPvP EVENT #2!!!

What date sounds the best? Keep in mind it must be saturday.

• February 27th

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • March 5th

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • March 12th

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
How do you know people won't cheat and say they went to the "flag" when they can just get out of combat like midway then pop on mount?

How do you know people won't cheat and say they went to the "flag" when they can just get out of combat like midway then pop on mount?
We aren't noobs we will have score keepers, you worry about showing up we will take care of the rest.

We aren't noobs we will have score keepers, you worry about showing up we will take care of the rest.

i dont want to show up, i was just curious about how that would be run! ty though. you guys are doing great with what i have read though, besides my question that you answered. grats!

@Delayed

We will have people to watch for that. I can tell you from a Horde standpoint I will be playing and I won't allow my team to cheat like that. And I'm sure that Manyy won't allow Alliance to do that either.

I would hope people are mature enough to know that this is a fun event and will play it right, so hopefully we won't have to deal with this problem.

It truly is a good question though, as I was questioning to myself when they mentioned it. But I do think it will all work out. 20s have ran WPvP events like this before and we didn't have to worry about this problem.

@Delayed

We will have people to watch for that. I can tell you from a Horde standpoint I will be playing and I won't allow my team to cheat like that. And I'm sure that Manyy won't allow Alliance to do that either.

I would hope people are mature enough to know that this is a fun event and will play it right, so hopefully we won't have to deal with this problem.

It truly is a good question though, as I was questioning to myself when they mentioned it. But I do think it will all work out. 20s have ran WPvP events like this before and we didn't have to worry about this problem.

Just trying to think of all I can to make sure things such as that are covered.

@Trialmop settle with that,

We'll seems how it was first and it is in reality the same bracket I can see why it was mentioned <3
Its in the same Bracket yes(blame blizzard) - event wise it has never been included, but I'm not sure if you know that. Any 29 event of the type mentioned has very little chance of meaning anything to this event and is not worth mentioning.

For those who are asking, as of right now it is for Vets. If need be and we can't get enough vets to join in then we will be expanding it and letting F2Ps join in. That's only if needed though.

Users who are viewing this thread