US WoD WPvP EVENT #2!!!

What date sounds the best? Keep in mind it must be saturday.

• February 27th

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • March 5th

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • March 12th

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Bump! Will be Updating rosters soon, looks like we are having great interest, IK there are many that are coming that aren't going to say something here so this is great.

Some answers to questions:

-Like @Burg said we will have scorekeepers -which shouldn't be necessary since I'm sure we are all mature enough, and if thats not enough I'm sure the opposite team will be watching that they really do "take the flag."
-This is vet atm and there seems to be enough vet interest, for whatever reason that could occur, we can always use other members :D
-On the side of the alliance, there are a few night elf mobs of lvl 19 that could hit horde players when they try to go for the flag, but we will be trying our best to eliminate those mobs before each round starts.

Any other questions are welcome here or in a private message to me @Burg or @Trialmop

Thanks! :D

Bump! Will be Updating rosters soon, looks like we are having great interest, IK there are many that are coming that aren't going to say something here so this is great.

Any other questions are welcome here or in a private message to me @Burg or @Trialmop

Thanks! :D

IMO Respectfully,

The Environment is friendly as hell on here. Lets try to promote people to throw up an armory link, a Bump, even a Like. It cool if they want to private message or whisper. One of the things i used to hear people hated on TI was, when people would say "I have a friend who wants to come but he doesn't have a Ti account, so save a spot for him".

whispers are fine but get people to make an account on Xpoff promoting a website while it has good momentum is huge.

just a thought that popped up in me head... @Manny
seeing as though this is world pvp and us tinkz will have pvp flagged on... what are we gonna do abt the lv 100's and them ganking us?

I'd be keen for this but I don't know if my oceanic toons will be able to phase over???
If you would like to make a character on Bleeding Hollow for events like this and real id premades which go on all the time then you are more then welcome. I'll help with funding the best I can! It'll have to be Horde though.

seeing as though this is world pvp and us tinkz will have pvp flagged on... what are we gonna do abt the lv 100's and them ganking us?
Hopefully like in the past WPvP events we get some people to step up and help out on their 100s with that problem. If not we will just have to wing it, cross our fingers, and hope for the best! Plan to find a server that is not very active when it comes to 100s, so hopefully we will be fine.

It will take place in a non pvp/ dead realm so it should not be an issue.

@Honey Badger We are promoting the site i advertise it in game telling ppl to come here to see the thread, on TI i posted a link to this thread here. I should clarify i meant that @Burg and me and bringing guildees to fill.

Will be updating today when i get home!

Bump! At Around 10 people on each side atm, with some slots to be filled in soon!

Looks like it will be 20v20!

Keeps sign ups coming!

Need more healers to sign up! Glad to see the interest we have so far in this!

Tell your friends about this! Can always bump up the numbers if we need to so we can fit everyone in!

I know I know. It was just a thought - as I mentioned. Like, say it actually happened and a level 100 belf Mage comes over and kills all the alli? Its gonna be a huge pain getting everybody, on both factions onto a different realm. Not saying that its actually going to happen which it probably wont.
Manny can u add my warrior? Link

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread