Dragonflight F2P Baseline Guide

Looks cool but the proc is very luck dependent and the stats difference (ilvl 87 @ lvl 20 has 21 Agi 13 Stam) is not significant enough to be better than the easily available WoD dungeon alternatives.
Would you consider adding the terokk’s legacy quest? Https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Terokk's_Legacy
I have the epic version of terokks quill on my survival huntard, it gives like 13 stamina and 27 agility, thinking the mega primary stat from it offsets secondary bonuses but idk, hes only like ilvl 75 or so
Wouldn't Surv still be better off with the https://www.wowhead.com/item=27986/crow-wing-reaper , considering that the SL gems may now go in?

Would you consider adding the terokk’s legacy quest? Https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Terokk's_Legacy
I have the epic version of terokks quill on my survival huntard, it gives like 13 stamina and 27 agility, thinking the mega primary stat from it offsets secondary bonuses but idk, hes only like ilvl 75 or so
I had that pop epic on my druid too. I'm so torn between the WOD ilvl87 +speed/leech and the epic quill (21 agi / 13 stam), but I think the WoD epics are probably better in most situations. Plus you only get one shot per toon at the quill, but it's a fun alternative weapon if it does pop epic. If the quill somehow proc'd epic +speed/leech/socket, I'd probably go with the quill, but the probability of that happening is infinitesimally small.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread