I have a bad feeling, guys.

Testing Trial of style.
/cheer - not working, though i dont get how exactly you should do that
/awe - fail to test cause
Take 1st place - not working.

I have a bad feeling, guys.
I can disconfirm the remaining Trial of Style activities
1710898044834.png

probably because there are no tasks currently that award credit to f2ps/vets (disclaimer: i have not actually checked, but i think all activities that you could get credit for this month are event-related)

i am using the latest version, but it appears no progress is seen. To be sure, what activities can we carry out?

If something is not working with the addons, don't hesitate to come and tell me in PMs, it's much faster to identify issues if I can ask questions :D
But first reflex to have is to check if you have the latest version of the addon, and that you're working on the activities listed on the first post.
Also, if some activities don't work (when they are listed as working) maybe come in PMs with @Conzil to not flood to much the thread with specific questions :PepeComfy:

good afternoon, can anyone tell me the available tasks for April? I can’t install the addon for technical reasons(

good afternoon, can anyone tell me the available tasks for April? I can’t install the addon for technical reasons(
They will be detailed on the first post once we'll have tested them to know which work ;) It's still early on the first day :FeelsLagMan:

for noblegarden, the dailies task and the duck storyline works, the collect eggs, the place eggs and the defeat swiftplume does not (i placed one intricately painted one in new dalaran, might need further testing) I still need to check the spring flowers in bg. rest is - ithink - out of reach for the pure f2p one.

Users who are viewing this thread