F2P Traveler's Log Guide

I am confusion...
I cannot see these activities in-game, they also can't be found on wowhead, did the article lie?
There also is no NPC named Whizbang in-game, only a few named Wizbang.
Probably it's first time that npc is introduced, it gonna be added to the wowhead in a while. As for activities - i think they will appear either after grind launch, either at wed reset

View attachment 24069

I am confusion...
I cannot see these activities in-game, they also can't be found on wowhead, did the article lie?
There also is no NPC named Whizbang in-game, only a few named Wizbang.

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24064542/green-is-good-during-marchs-trading-post
I believe that this task will take place the same way as with the greedy goblin during the opening of D4. A mob will appear in capitals and will need to be killed at a certain time. I just can’t find information anywhere about what time and where it will appear.

I can confirm credit for these the Hearthstone activities

1710179731631.png

Last edited:
hearthstone event imo is a mess. i only got one tag today

SW/docks has city data adding to lag with all the people when the boss spawns, i saw the portal down to 15 sec then the AOE began and everything froze, like 2 minutes later. lost two chances. amazed blizzard thought this was a good idea

Org/durator event is easier and doable since it's not in Org competing for data, but only once every three hours

saw on wowhead that SW was bugged, those subbed can use LFG to do back to back kills. so what happens you are in SW with 8-15 players as the spawn starts huge groups just pop in, they get the kill, you get gank lagged by blizzard processing them in

hearthstone event imo is a mess. i only got one tag today

SW/docks has city data adding to lag with all the people when the boss spawns, i saw the portal down to 15 sec then the AOE began and everything froze, like 2 minutes later. lost two chances. amazed blizzard thought this was a good idea

Org/durator event is easier and doable since it's not in Org competing for data, but only once every three hours

saw on wowhead that SW was bugged, those subbed can use LFG to do back to back kills
Give it a day or two, they have already fixed a lot of problems with the event already.

Does anyone know the rotation for the appearance of portals? What time will he appear where? how often does it appear? every half hour or every hour? or 20 minutes?

auraDoes anyone know the rotation for the appearance of portals? What time will he appear where? how often does it appear? every half hour or every hour? or 20 minutes?
Still waiting for blizz to sort the bugs, and then good people will be able to share the WA for event (timer+location), the way they did for diablo one.

Added: here it is, WA
Need to check the consistence ofc

PPS: and now it's obsolete, just check anywhere every hour - and a bit later, in case of extra bugged portal

Last edited:
The Draenor Timewalking quests, nor the gathering seem to work even on Warlords of Draenor Chromie time. I did the Garrison fishing daily and gathered ore/fish in the wild to test.

Whizbang as mentioned is still kind of bugged but got the Stone of the Hearth toy as a drop but not the credit yet - but I logged off before the 30 minutes as mentioned earlier seems to be the trigger for credit. Also having Hearthstone game already unlock, gave the Fiery Hearthstone mount via collection which was nice as it sounded like it was via the mailbox.

I was able to get the Hearthstone cards in Stormwind harbor from the quest giver and I was able to play a game with another player was also nice without subscription. But not seen the anniversary card unlocking achievement progress yet.

Last edited:
The Draenor Timewalking quests, nor the gathering seem to work even on Warlords of Draenor Chromie time. I did the Garrison fishing daily and gathered ore/fish in the wild to test.
Thanks for testing
Whizbang as mentioned is still kind of bugged but got the Stone of the Hearth toy as a drop but not the credit yet - but I logged off before the 30 minutes as mentioned earlier seems to be the trigger for credit.
That was just once, I finished the 15 yesterday, all other were given instantly.

Thanks for testing

That was just once, I finished the 15 yesterday, all other were given instantly.
I say that was just very lucky for you - i barely get to 7 mark, including 4 from today's kills. Not even 1/5 kill is giving the credit

My hypothesis for getting 15 Whizbang kills:
There are 4 bosses - Boulderfist, Patches, Yeti and Dr. Boom
You have to get a tag on each before they are killed. This does not have to be done in a single spawn/fight, but the counter to 15 is not incremented until you have tagged all 4. Once the counter is successfully incremented, start over and tag/kill each of the 4 bosses again.

Lately, only 3 bosses are being spawned. Patches and Dr. Boom have appeared every time, but only Boulderfist OR Yeti appears with them.
So if you've been getting Yeti kills, you will have to wait for Boulderfist in a subsequent spawn to get credit for all 4. And vice versa

Last edited:
yesterday i got all the main items: mount, hearthstone, pet, three xmog pieces, HS table/toy along with various HS cards but travelers log shows 3/5

Conzil I have a small suggestion regarding the table of available tasks. Is it possible to redo it in this format from the new month?

Un'Goro Madness (Mar 19)​

TitlePointsDateDescription
Gain the "Awesome" Adaptation150(Mar 19)Use Dino Mojo to increase your Adaptation effect until you are "Awesome". It takes 20 stacks to achieve "Awesome".
Loot Dino Mojo150(Mar 19)Loot 5 Dino Mojo in Un'Goro Crater. Dino-Mojo drops from defeating bosses in Un'Goro Crater during the event.

or so if you copy from here

Un'Goro Madness (Mar 19)​

Title

Description

Gain the "Awesome" Adaptation

Use Dino Mojo to increase your Adaptation effect until you are "Awesome". It takes 20 stacks to achieve "Awesome".

Loot Dino Mojo

Loot 5 Dino Mojo in Un'Goro Crater. Dino-Mojo drops from defeating bosses in Un'Goro Crater during the event.

This will make it more convenient to copy the necessary information and search for it on wowhead, for example, or the blizzard forum. And nothing can be copied from the screenshots(
I don’t want to offend you in any way because you are already doing a big job

My hypothesis for getting 15 Whizbang kills:
There are 4 bosses - Boulderfist, Patches, Yeti and Dr. Boom
You have to get a tag on each before they are killed. This does not have to be done in a single spawn/fight, but the counter to 15 is not incremented until you have tagged all 4. Once the counter is successfully incremented, start over and tag/kill each of the 4 bosses again.

Lately, only 3 bosses are being spawned. Patches and Dr. Boom have appeared every time, but only Boulderfist OR Yeti appears with them.
So if you've been getting Yeti kills, you will have to wait for Boulderfist in a subsequent spawn to get credit for all 4. And vice versa
Tentative confirmation of this hypothesis. I started tracking the spawns today, and I've had 3 kills for the day. The first two were Yeti and gave no credit toward my count. The third was Boulderfist Ogre and I received credit. Ogre has definitely been a rarer spawn in my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread