F2P Traveler's Log Guide

I can kinda disconfirm this theory, I was realmjumping a lot for kills and often only had time to tag Dr Boom, and still got credit.

Like I could kill both first guys, then Dr Boom on one realm, not get credit, then kill only Dr Boom on next and get credit.

I think it’s just bugged and random tbh.

I can kinda disconfirm this theory, I was realmjumping a lot for kills and often only had time to tag Dr Boom, and still got credit.

Like I could kill both first guys, then Dr Boom on one realm, not get credit, then kill only Dr Boom on next and get credit.

I think it’s just bugged and random tbh.
Any way to know which mob (Yeti or Ogre) was up with those Dr. Boom-only tags? I didn't get credit until finishing the whole event, after Dr. Boom died. If the event is credited based on Yeti/Ogre, but you can get credit while only landing a hit on Dr. Boom, this could really open up shard/realm hopping to try and maximize kills, since the alleged problem mob is the first and dies incredibly fast.

Going to keep tracking on one character/one location to see if I can confirm the pattern.

You can go into wod chromie time War Mode in Durotar and get all the credits for yourself.
It spawns every hour and it is so bugged that even stacks if no one kills.

Got another pair, Ogre at 5pm server and Yeti at 6pm server and didn't get credit, so back to square one with that.

You can go into wod chromie time War Mode in Durotar and get all the credits for yourself.
It spawns every hour and it is so bugged that even stacks if no one kills.
This works hilariously well. Thanks for the tip!

18EE5E40-8E2D-4CFA-8523-3476233D9538.jpeg

Last edited:
To late. I'm at 40 kills and still only 2 count. Not time to play this weekend. :(

Edit: Just did another kill and it didnt count.
i did one in WoD timeline and counted, will try present timeline next.
Also, I've not seen it anywhere communicated, but ingame calendar says now that the event ends on the 22nd (next Friday), so we have time to get all 15 kills counted.

Yeah, good work Blizz…… I’ve only done about 6 kills….. not one has registered?

Great fix!
From what i see, fix isnt live yet - still not getting credits, also same fix gonna make 30 min timer
Ed: just got +2 in last spawn, maybe its alive now

Last edited:
i have completed the event every time today since 9 AM, and only received credit for 1 (ONE) kill.
I tried several chromies, used characters on obscure realms to eliminate lag, etc, nothing helps, so I really hope blizz will send that hotfix asap, because I have everything except the pet, so i'm basically tryharding for tenders now, and it1s getting boring :(

The pinheads from Blizz implemented a hotfix. They added junk items so that you get something. Sarge pet can drop again even if you already have one.
Also, event has been extended 3 more days.

Been getting pretty consistent credit soloing in Durotar in WoD WarMode. One time another person was there; they died afk, didn't even tag. Didn't get credit that time. Ridiculous.

was playing early today started around 5 AM PST when spawns were at one hour intervals. i had three players in a row get the bag. then no loot at all on next two. was still at 2/15 on traveler's log.

i saw blizzard did the hotfix, also with spawns every 30 minutes, i got 15/15 done doing 13 plus 1 kills. in those 14 kills some dupe pet drops, random trash but no more bags. not sure if the various trash items added to the loot tables makes the bag drops even rarer

add on: winning at the hearthstone tables, you can earn cards to your collection, this must have also been added today. i saw this in chat at the event

Last edited:
I'm trying to get used to un'goro event, only managed to get 1 mojo atm - not recorded to progress.
As for adaptation buff - this gonna take a while, not that sort of mobs you can easily solo, need some grp (maybe there are some smart tactics, idk).

Conzil I have a small suggestion regarding the table of available tasks. Is it possible to redo it in this format from the new month?

Un'Goro Madness (Mar 19)​

TitlePointsDateDescription
Gain the "Awesome" Adaptation150(Mar 19)Use Dino Mojo to increase your Adaptation effect until you are "Awesome". It takes 20 stacks to achieve "Awesome".
Loot Dino Mojo150(Mar 19)Loot 5 Dino Mojo in Un'Goro Crater. Dino-Mojo drops from defeating bosses in Un'Goro Crater during the event.

or so if you copy from here

Un'Goro Madness (Mar 19)​

Title

Description

Gain the "Awesome" Adaptation

Use Dino Mojo to increase your Adaptation effect until you are "Awesome". It takes 20 stacks to achieve "Awesome".

Loot Dino Mojo

Loot 5 Dino Mojo in Un'Goro Crater. Dino-Mojo drops from defeating bosses in Un'Goro Crater during the event.

This will make it more convenient to copy the necessary information and search for it on wowhead, for example, or the blizzard forum. And nothing can be copied from the screenshots(
I don’t want to offend you in any way because you are already doing a big job

Did this for the current month section what u think?

Confirmed Activities

These are the activities that have already been tested and confirmed to give credit without an active subscription during the current active month.
(The "Not really F2P Activities" consists of mostly Vet stuff or things that require certain things most F2Ps won't have, I won't be testing those and it will be up to the vet community to do those activities)

F2P Activities
Title
Comment
Category
ID
Mar 1 - Mar 6
Win a skirmish on 4 different days during the Arena Skirmish Bonus Event
PvP
Mar 3 - Mar 9
Purchase a piece of Noble fashion from Chester or emote /flex at him while wearing the entire Noble outfit.
Darkmoon Faire
Mar 3 - Mar 9
Receive a fortune from Saygeon Darkmoon Island.
Darkmoon Faire
Mar 20 - Mar 27
Collect the Trader's Bicorne appearance by participating in the Trial of Style.
Trial of Style
Mar 1 - Mar 31
Defeat another player in a duel while wearing a tiara, top hat, or monocle.
PvP
Mar 1 - Mar 31
Defeat other players in duels while wearing a tiara, top hat, or monocle.
PvP
Mar 1 - Mar 31
Collectibles
Mar 1 - Mar 31
Level up a character 10 times with a Warlock, Mage, or Paladin
General
Mar 11 - Mar 18
Hearthstone Anniversary
Mar 11 - Mar 19
Hearthstone Anniversary
Mar 11 - Mar 20
Hearthstone Anniversary

Only thing I dislike is that I can't choose the cell widths, so between different tables it's gonna be different.
or at least idk how to do it on here.

Last edited:
The add-on got disabled with this week's patch, I was able to force a reload after going through two popups on realm character list, reloading did not work in game so had to log off first to force the reload.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread