<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when is this premade happening? All I'm seeing is a lot of talk.

Stubs is currently in another country for studies, 9 days before he come back to home, I hope you will watch it live and give us some support mejt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes - I'm playing 4 spots for TL multiboxing. That's it.

Lol what? Stop joking...
Anyway I'm looking forward to see you eat AAO like the yummy meat they are while TL is hungry lions

Or TL is Arabs and AAO is cow and TL fail to cut the cow so they lose

But AAO have nothing to lose while TL have their whole epeen on the line, that's why it's cool they accept even bad challenge like this.

The pressure is on TL
Sputnicj just came back and has nothing to lose

OMG! i c [MENTION=11298]Gingerbred[/MENTION] lurking <3

Sorry for spamming, I'm just happy this premade happens in the EU it will only do good for the activity and hopefully this will start a new era for 19 twinking at EU, or we'll see if Sputnick manage to make his guild stay alive after the loss to then grow stronger

Maybe it will bring
back the competitive side of twinking, AYGAT vs DYFL / HT vs ETPG / you name it

Last edited:
Lol what? Stop joking...
Anyway I'm looking forward to see you eat AAO like the yummy meat they are while TL is hungry lions

Or TL is Arabs and AAO is cow and TL fail to cut the cow so they lose
Who are you lol?

But AAO have nothing to lose while TL have their whole epeen on the line, that's why it's cool they accept even bad challenge like this.

The pressure is on TL
Sputnicj just came back and has nothing to lose

It's funny how you say that AAO has nothing to lose, when we've been undefeated ever since 2008. The reason why we went on a hiatus was because there was pratically no guild around who could provide a challenge.

Also, I'm in good terms with TL guild lider, which happen to be a person who I'm friends with since years ago and I personally funded his ally back then. So you're making yourself look like a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread