<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, your post was implying that I wouldn't want to play with HB in the premade. I'm not "playing with your words", I merely answered your question, which apparently wasn't phrased well enough. Can you now answer my question: "Could you tell me where you got your conclusion from?"

[2:23:52 PM] Arkant: [Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:25 PM] Sputnick:

<<< Smull, Swing, Sputnick, Fabb, Roula, Critrage, and I'm trying to get Messi and hardbass.Did you change your mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
[2:23:52 PM] fabian: [Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:25 PM] Jason Relinquo:

<<< Smull, Swing, Sputnick, Fabb, Roula, Critrage, and I'm trying to get Messi and hardbass.Did you change your mind?

That date.

Also, I would post the WHOOOOOOOOLE convo, but I won't even bother. If someone wants it, I can send you via-PM. You'll see what "triggered" it.

We have settled an official date for the premade. Check OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's like 2 weeks left to xfer, I don't see a problem here. Or would it be easier for you to swallow the loss against a realID group?

Just making sure you will not take this for your excuse when you gonna loose.
If anything it's more to lose if it's vs REAL ID

And why call it AAO vs TL if it isn't, and say hopefully they move in 2 weeks then but Sputnick said orherwise

lets make one thing clear its spelled loss not loose thanks ur driving me friggin insane

ps u failed in your correction of my correction "using loss would make it even more weird than using loss."

l m a o

They were playing under our guild tag from 0 to hero. When, the 3 guys i'm not talking about aren't even guilded at the moment. Please stay on F2P bracket forever.

but if you QQ at these guys not being in original AAO, then surly with your 2 guys not being original TL or from the same continent sputnick has the right to veto them?

i mean, you did bring it up... as an outsider looking in, it just don't seem fair.

To combat the "AVenabler" addon, blizz changed the way the Queue system worked. its not first come first severed its now random. I.e even tho he logged first doesn't make him get a pop before you.

the-more-you-know.png

Any patch notes proofs or Blue post ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread