<Against All Odds> vs <Tough Love>

Status
Not open for further replies.
but if you QQ at these guys not being in original AAO, then surly with your 2 guys not being original TL or from the same continent sputnick has the right to veto them?

i mean, you did bring it up... as an outsider looking in, it just don't seem fair.

whatever we will win. no matter which country play. no matter the guild tag.

I'm offended that the small minded people in this thread think I'm not a real TL member because I play on US servers. Therefore I'm reporting every @US player post for abuse, thankyou. :)

ps. its a fcking game

I've heard you are still not sure to play with Hardbass ? what's up mejt ?
Firendly Question

Why would I have problems playing with HB? QTs been one of my closest wow friends since I made my druid in cata, I have no problems playing with him or anyone else in the team. Could you tell me where you got your conclusion from?
Honest reply

I'm sorry i mean, You and Hardbass are still not sure to play the premade, play with my words again mate that's the only thing you can play with.
Misunderstanding confronted - OFC its natural to reply rude here, right guys?

been acting cooky so long its hard to get out

I'm offended that the small minded people in this thread think I'm not a real TL member because I play on US servers. Therefore I'm reporting every @US player post for abuse, thankyou. :)

ps. its a fcking game

you're about as on the ball as the ridiot.

your guildie(s) were complaining about not all AAO players, playing in the original AAO or being on the same sever. i pointed out, you're not an original TL player.

and if they're really worried about sever, then you're not even on the same continent.

Last edited by a moderator:
you're about as on the ball as ridwane.

your guildie(s) were complaining about not all AAO players, playing in the original AAO or being on the same sever. i pointed out, you're not an original TL player.

and if they're really worried about sever, then you're not even on the same continent.

are you seriously saying I'm clueless for defending myself?

oh and i was joking if no1 noticed. I really don't care just looking forward to the premade, gona be fun! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
SS or it didnt happens (inb4 TL)
Check that again. Nothing to do with the premade tho, just a display of violence.

Will you be playing for them on EU? I know that players like Yowza and Nettiebay have done so in the past. If so, I look forward to seeing you in premade action again!

Yes ill be playing, and thanks I'm looking forward to it as well :).

but if you QQ at these guys not being in original AAO, then surly with your 2 guys not being original TL or from the same continent sputnick has the right to veto them?

i mean, you did bring it up... as an outsider looking in, it just don't seem fair.

Where you see me said being on the original AAO ? I mean, stop being clueless you have to be part of the guild to be called AAO members right ? The 2 US guys are in the guild on EU atm, when his members aren't in AAO ? Do you even getting tired or you still need google maps ?

Firendly Question

Honest reply

Misunderstanding confronted - OFC its natural to reply rude here, right guys?

been acting cooky so long its hard to get out

I don't know why you take part in that discussion in the first place, because the deal it's between me and Mesikammen. I respect you, i would say i love you aswell cuz you are the only 1 rogues left that don't open kick.

Will you actually be playing in the premade? Or is all this talk coming from the bench just like the last Tough Love premade?

Will you be playing for them on EU? I know that players like Yowza and Nettiebay have done so in the past. If so, I look forward to seeing you in premade action again!

Waow a wild US appear. The only one who's allowed to post here, is [MENTION=2555]Dorigon[/MENTION], and what's happened the last premade ? I don't remember, ah yeah, the Real ID loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread