What really grinds my gears?

Yet people have no issue farming 20 f2ps for 2 hours?

It takes about as long as it does to just get 10 players on, I have players on all 3 of the main horde realms. (Alext, Bleeding-Hollow, and Azeurmyst) to generate the wargame challenge.
The combat trick still works, people are just infatuated by the idea of farming. If you moved that energy towards wargames, we'd have a bracket were people could come home from work and play FUN games, not boring steamrolls.

You should try the 19s bracket if this is what you want, F2P bracket is for facerolling, at least when rolling p2p..
It's like complaining about no beachparty at the skiing destination..
Try 19s instead, more competitive and more organized premade vs spremade. If that's what you want, you will like that bracket better :)

Why do people undercut my auctions by such rediculus amounts? >.< I post something for 2.5k, then they post 10 of the item for 200g...

When you run into a 10 man premade and my side isn't, yeah ugly.

Oh and when a certain shadow priest, ww monk and holy paladin found it funny to farm me and another teammate :p (hugs). It was actually kind of funny.

Last edited:
Grinding nortthrend dungeons on my 90 Mage tailor/chanter for rep to buy bis twink spell thread recipe for him.

All keys bind to arcane explosion

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grinding nortthrend dungeons on my 90 Mage tailor/chanter for rep to buy bis twink spell thread recipe for him.

All keys bind to arcane explosion

How exactly do you know which enchants/kits/enhancements are BiS since they scale now? Are there exceptions to scaling? Like do certain things not scale and certain things do ? I'm just getting back into twinking and I still haven't reactivated since 2011 so any advice is greatly appreciated.

And I was referring to sapphire spell thread which can be purchased from quartermaster in Dalaran once exalted with Krin Tor.

People that purposely ignores the 'search' function on TI, cause 'lolk faster to make people spend time findin answer for me'

20-24 drama. It's just a game. 2 things I've learned as a casual/active player.

Casual/active players can learn from an elitist is how to play better, but an Elitist can learn how to lose gracefully from most casual/ active players and not rage.

But when in doubt ask to yourself W.W.P.D? (What would Phron do?)

Last edited by a moderator:
People that purposely ignores the 'search' function on TI, cause 'lolk faster to make people spend time findin answer for me'

I agree however, I'm in a good mood. About to have first 3 day weekend since Moby Dick was a minnow.

Women who don't swallow

no

Perverts

I mean swallow the fact they can be as good as men in gaming.

20-24 drama. It's just a game. 2 things I've learned as a casual/active player.

Casual/active players can learn from an elitist is how to play better, but an Elitist can learn how to lose gracefully from most casual/ active players and not rage.

But when in doubt ask to yourself W.W.P.D? (What would Phron do?)

Just a tip, yellow writing is VERY difficult to read on mobile, the app background is white. I had to quote you to read that ^,^

Figured I'd let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread