Mists of Pandaria Remix

At the end, the characters get ported out and don't keep any of their stuff. I bought a few things to see if they would be learnable later on after the event ended, and they were wiped out with everything else. So make sure to use anything you get because you won't be able to later on.

You get a set of gear like you did a gear update, 30 slot bags, and box with some gold in it that seems to scale. 5g at 10, 44g 90s at 11, 404g at 20. Also every character kept their ability to fly, even at level 10. Dragonriding wasn't still there though.

A level 11 Dracthyr could still use soar after being sent to the normal world.

Last edited:
Agreed. When they gutted DEMO for Demon Hunters I deleted all my warlocks, my main class and took an expansion off. Creating a second Hunter class still to this day makes me soooo mad, ugh. :FrogeTorch: :FrogeTorch:
Weren't they originally gutted for the shadow priest rework aswell? When they worked insanity as a resource into the spec.
They basically shoved the gameplay elements that Demo lost and DH didn't need, over to the Shadow priest rework :KEKW:

I like both Demo and Shadow as they are.. But it was a weird transition for sure

At the end, the characters get ported out and don't keep any of their stuff. I bought a few things to see if they would be learnable later on after the event ended, and they were wiped out with everything else. So make sure to use anything you get because you won't be able to later on.

You get a set of gear like you did a gear update, 30 slot bags, and box with some gold in it that seems to scale. 5g at 10, 44g 90s at 11, 404g at 20. Also every character kept their ability to fly, even at level 10. Dragonriding wasn't still there though.

To add to this for my f2p bois, the new stuff is already equipped and nothing gets sent to mail.
Also, I got 763g 10s at 29.

I noticed we lost dragon flying also. But I don’t know if it’s a PTR thing but I got like 5 different dragons when I was ported back into the world.

Do we know if other level 10s / 20s will get flying in 10.2.7 or is it just those from MoP Remix?

Shame it’s only collectables. :(

I noticed we lost dragon flying also. But I don’t know if it’s a PTR thing but I got like 5 different dragons when I was ported back into the world.

Do we know if other level 10s / 20s will get flying in 10.2.7 or is it just those from MoP Remix?

Shame it’s only collectables. :(

I got the dragons too. I assumed it was a bug so I didn't bother mentioning it.

These chars are supposed to come out into the real world when 11.0 launches. So if lowbies will get flying, I expect it to happen then when Dragonflight becomes 10-70 and people get dragon riding to be able to do it. Still theres the chance flying will be grandfathered and we have to remake all our characters again to let them fly.

Hopefully the PTR/Beta for 11.0 will give us a better idea.

are we able to have more then one player?

if so is bronze currency treated like trader's tokens? account wide

are we able to have more then one player?

if so is bronze currency treated like trader's tokens? account wide
Bronze is per char. You can have as many characters as you have free spaces for since they play on retail servers.

Everyone seems to be able to learn any of the vendor items, so if you have one char you like farming bronze with thats enough. Though it doesn't show if you have already learned an item if your class can't use it. So you have to keep track of that.

There are a few things that require going further in the story/higher in levels. So those are blocked off for f2p.

1713807205501.png

Remix is coming May 16

i see, thanks
i just skimmed through the wowhead list, and just did a quick calculation, only like 50 items have 0 or below 20 lvl req, and the sum price is around 500k-550k if my math is right. e.g. all transmog is shown currently lvl 70 req, and many mounts are lvl 35+, is that because these lvl reqs are inplace in retail right now?

i see, thanks
i just skimmed through the wowhead list, and just did a quick calculation, only like 50 items have 0 or below 20 lvl req, and the sum price is around 500k-550k if my math is right. e.g. all transmog is shown currently lvl 70 req, and many mounts are lvl 35+, is that because these lvl reqs are inplace in retail right now?
We could learn all transmog at low level on ptr, mount level is correct tho.

Users who are viewing this thread