80 best in slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
xsif im not sure why you think you need a 20% damage increase to make up for not having 20% resil, they dont exactly go hand in hand. even with 20% resil youre still going to get 2 shot by an arcane mage, die in a derp freeze, or get potentially 1 shot by a TV+HoL crit. i play with less resil cuz im gonna die in certain situations anyways (w/o healbot), so i maximize my offensive potential. its just a different playstyle..just like my way of gearing/playing holy vs people that want 40+% resil and low crit/haste

@peat str and mastery go hand in hand for ret. the higher your CS and TV hit (based off wep dmg, increased by str/ap), the more damage you get from mastery. so you dont sacrifice str for mastery, but then again you dont have to b/c the only time youd have a str vs mastery choice is in the few cata gem slots...otherwise str just comes on gear and higher ilvl gear = more str & more 2ndary stats to reforge

I was talking strictly cata ret vs 20% res ret.

But the result of all my napkin math just proves that u can play with both setups anyways so i guess argument closed.

yeah you can play both set ups. and you know as well as i that any ret vs ret comes down to RNG. you could have 30% resil vs a full cata ret and if he gets multiple AoW or DP procs, or gets a crit WoG/heal in there the gear becomes moot for most purposes. becomes even more murky depending on who has CDs up like zealotry, wings, bubble, dp, bop, etc

yeah you can play both set ups. and you know as well as i that any ret vs ret comes down to RNG. you could have 30% resil vs a full cata ret and if he gets multiple AoW or DP procs, or gets a crit WoG/heal in there the gear becomes moot for most purposes. becomes even more murky depending on who has CDs up like zealotry, wings, bubble, dp, bop, etc

Earlier i told you that i tested it on another paladin who was camping in horde flag room. But that's only half the story. Back then i had full cata gear and no pvp gear, and that guy had 4 piece wrath. So went in there once with half of my CDs and once with all of my CDs and he beat me both times, so due to my limitless narcissistic love for myself i refused to belive that i lost because he was better then me, so i blamed it on the fact that he had PvP gear and i didn't.

But in reality i didn't have to make it that complicated, i can just blame it on RNG call him a noob and continue to love myself hehe, problem solved.

Now there is 1 set for each class - PVP..

I will make a PVE Cata/wotlk

and a all in wotlk set!
<

Aswell as a all in wotlk pvp set!
<

also u can change chest and legs on that feral chardev, like falkor said its better.

edit: i changed the chardev.

also the arcanemage chardev i made was pve, but yeah 80% in the bracket play it with 0 resi. (atleast change the cloakenchant to 70 spell pen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread