80 best in slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be an OMG MASTERY set up imo, and only bis if you want to see high mastery. compare that to the mage i linked on p1, stif, and you can see stif has significantly more haste and more crit (33% being shatter crit cap, tho deep could actually go a bit lower if he always bgs/arenas with that 2s HaT rogue...but its not something id rely on cuz if rogue dies, sadface), and wayyyyy less hit over the pvp cap. deepdeath is also lacking a lick of spell pen and has less int/sp.

aside from looking good 4pc t10 is pretty baller if you can get 277 pieces and dont wanna use resil gear. but play styles do vary..all depends on how you value your 2ndary stats n can change from situation to situation, always better to have multiple gear sets

edit:

ps if people are interested in herald gear sets for all classes/specs and dont wanna make them themselves i could get around to it. sorting through the wowhead filters and finding that gear can be pretty fun depending on mah mood/work load (so dont expect them right this second or anything)

so i guess if you have a class/spec suggestion you & dont want to find your own gear for herald, just post here or pm me and ill mess around and see what i come up with

dam whend they take out tribute

attempt at enh sham herald, check it out

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33861884

going to try rest/ele sham soon & resto druid (bear tank should be same as cat btw, possibly with only changing reforging from mastery -> dodge)

possibly take a crack at rogue, ret pal, arms/fury/prot war, etc. basically all the remaining ones when i have time

attempt at enh sham herald, check it out

http://www.wowhead.c...rofile=33861884

going to try rest/ele sham soon & resto druid (bear tank should be same as cat btw, possibly with only changing reforging from mastery -> dodge)

possibly take a crack at rogue, ret pal, arms/fury/prot war, etc. basically all the remaining ones when i have time

I checked yours out, copied it to chardev, since wowhead's is very bugged. And i noticed you lack alot of hit, some expertise, but made up with it with mastery.

So i made my own, which i gave alot more hit, some new items, and alchemy for flask and engi for synapse. Mine has around 3. less mastery and 100atk. But i think it makes up with it in that hit/exp and its second trinket.

Yours

v.

Mine

Compare!
<

-Also..

If your going to check out those other ones, cant you please put them in chardev since that is alot more reliable.

wow wowhead is rly off. thought mine was good cuz wowhead said 23 exp, and 8 hit (not counting 6% from talents - which is fine imo, capping white hits seems excessive) + all the other awesome stats. ooops

wow wowhead is rly off. thought mine was good cuz wowhead said 23 exp, and 8 hit (not counting 6% from talents - which is fine imo, capping white hits seems excessive) + all the other awesome stats. ooops

Ye its really off
<

Especially on that mastery o_O:: - says 6. when it starts at 8.

Why mastery for holy paladins, it feels so week. I'd take crit over mastery anyday for pvp, and haste + crit for pve...(1 sec flash heals feels good in pve

)

Why mastery for holy paladins, it feels so week. I'd take crit over mastery anyday for pvp, and haste + crit for pve...(1 sec flash heals feels good in pve

)

Aye crit has the advantage of giving you more instant heals, which helps when you can be killed in such a short amount of time, even a wind shear.

)

which is why i dont go for mastery in my hpal set up

getting over 50% crit and well over 50% haste when fully buffed ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread