80 best in slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chardev

I do not claim any credit for both above answers.

Exciting edit by Kore: All credit for the quoted answers goes to Lunsh.

Thanks, added. Who do i give credit?

what would BIS herald of the titans for destro lock look like? would mastery and crit be the best stats or would haste and mastery?

Haste and mastery, as mentioned in the sitenote on the warlock herald.
<

The biggest issue with herald of the titans gearsets now is that BiS isn't even close to needed. You can happily spend a day or two farming JPs, and get all the 213-226 items from the old wotlk vendors + crafted/dungeon drop weapons and go do herald without issues. That said, It's interesting to see how much dps you can do in the absolute BiS.

The biggest issue with herald of the titans gearsets now is that BiS isn't even close to needed. You can happily spend a day or two farming JPs, and get all the 213-226 items from the old wotlk vendors + crafted/dungeon drop weapons and go do herald without issues. That said, It's interesting to see how much dps you can do in the absolute BiS.

I wouldnt really call it an "issue".. But yes its very easy to gear up for it.. But most people dont know how easy it is, or they're just not skilled enough to do without the gear.. So providing the chardevs should help
<

In some realms, getting the BiS gear most likely is harder than doing the actual FoS ach

PvE Resto Shammy: http://chardev.org/?profile=192696

That profile breaks the 5% mail bonus to get more intellect and avoid spirit as much as possible (mana regen isn't a problem with water shield and talents such as telluric currents).

I also ignored mastery as I personally think it's rather weak outside of PvP, but you can exchange some haste if you want more.

The weapon enchant is a matter of preference between Power Torrent, Hurricane and Heartsong.

Can I request a Herald of the Titans Balance Druid please?

There should be a rule where you can't ask for Char Devs until you've got at least 5 constructive posts. Regarding the CharDev, have you at least given it a shot as to making one?

Let me just explain what I think Lunsh is trying to say (so we don't scare away the new guy :p).
There's only really 2 excuses for requesting a profile.

SlackingTwink said:
I can't be bothered to make my own profile.
If you won't put the effort into making a profile, then why should someone else? Everyone can (and should) contribute to the community where possible.

NewbieTwink said:
I don't know how to make my own profile.
If you can't use CharDev then it's about time you sat down for an hour or so and learnt it inside out. It's an essential tool for any twinking bracket, and something that will pay off in the long-term.
If you don't know what is best for your class, then you need to go visit ElitistJerks (or an equally informative website) and learn your class. Once you know what stats/talents/glyphs are best for you, finding gear is as simple as making one Wowhead search.

To summarise:
If there isn't already a CharDev in the list that matches your needs, you should at least try making one yourself and then ask "how can I improve this" rather than "will someone make one for me".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread